Shuttle Kilns for batch firing are ideal for small production volumes or less frequent firings& accommodate different types of product in the same firing cycle. Other units allow temperature adjustment between batches, allowing you greater production flexibility.
Amir Engineering Shuttle Kilns define batch firing for the ceramic industry. The kilns come in a wide range of capacities and with a choice of door, combustion system, and control system designs.
Our team is capable of designing and building a kiln to meet your precise needs.
- Size: 1 to 50 m3
- Temperature: Up to 1,500°C
- Insulation: Insulation fiber System or Brick
- Combustion System: Pulsing Firing System or Volume Flow Control
- Waste Heat Recovery System: Pre-heated combustion air up to 400°C
- Exhaust: Natural or Forced Exhaust, downdraft or updraft
- Fuel: Natural Gas, LPG or furnace oil.