Amir Engineering offers a wide variety of Tunnel Kilns and car handling equipment for high volume ceramic production(Sanitary ware, Red Bricks, Crucible, Crockery , Tundish Boardand other ceramic product), large annual output, Low energy consumption & High product pass rate. Each system is designed to meet the customer’s needs as determined by their process and layout requirements. Amir Engineering innovative design features, such as flexible zoning, balanced input/output cooling and waste heat recovery system.
We offer a variety of combustion and control system as per customer’s requirements.
- Kiln Width: up to 4meter
- Kiln Length: up to 100 meter
- Temperature: up to 1400°C
- Insulation: Insulation fiber System or Brick
- Combustion System: Volume Flow Control
- Waste Heat Recovery System: Pre-heated combustion air up to 250°C
- Fuel: Natural Gas, LPG, LDO, Pet Coke & furnace oil
Our engineering team is here to support you through every step of the process, from the initial consultation to determine your needs, through to design, manufacturing, transport, commissioning,training and after sales support. We can also decommission old units and help you relocate furnaces and other industrial machinery to a new location